Did you catch the introduction of “On The Menu” last week? You can read it here (plus see all the menu ideas). We really enjoyed the coconut flour “fried” chicken, but I think I’d add quite a bit less salt. Oh, and the muffins were a serious hit. Super yummy!!
- Eggs (scrambled, Western omelette, garden fresh omelette, cheese-y omelette, etc.)
- Homemade Greek yogurt with fruit
- Soaked sourdough French toast
- Fresh salad (enough for two meals)
- Grilled-cheese sandwiches with farm-fresh, raw sharp cheddar cheese
- Homemade veggie soup from the freezer (enough for two meals)
- Broccoli-tuna casserole
- Homemade pbj
- Taco salad with beef (enough for two meals)
- Easiest crock-pot whole chicken with potatoes and carrots (enough for two meals)
- Hamburgers with homemade buns, sweet potato fries (enough for two meals)
- Grilled chicken with sauteed squash and green beans (enough for one meal)
What’s on your menu this week?