I love that you’re loving this On the Menu series! (Be sure to leave feedback – anything you’d like to see more of? Less of? How-to? ) This week I’m excited to share a gluten free pizza crust recipe!
Here’s what my fam is eating this week…are we matchy-matchy on anything??
- Eggs (scrambled, omelettes, etc.)
- Homemade yogurt and fruit
- GF, DF cinnamon streusel muffins
- Salad jars
- Grilled chicken panini on sourdough
- Homemade hummus with veggies, organic chips and salsa
- Raw cheese and apples (hey, why not?)
- Garlic rosemary jalapeno citrus chicken from a crock pot (enough for two+ meals)
- Chinese chicken (from the whole “Garlic Chicken”), sauteed veggies and fried rice
- Gluten-free pizza
- Stuffed peppers with beef (enough for two meals)
- Everything salad
Have you made gluten-free pizza crust before?