Meal-planning this weekend? Me, too! I found these Peach Pie Popsicles that I’m excited to try with some of my organic produce delivery.
Here’s what’s on our menu for this week. To see what’s already been on the menu, click here.
- Eggs (scrambled, omelettes, etc.)
- Homemade yogurt and fruit
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Salad jars
- Homemade hummus with veggies, organic chips and salsa
- Grilled cheese on sourdough
- Homemade black bean soup
- Veggie soup with quinoa
- Tomato basil mozzarella salad
- Spicy Chinese green beans with ground pork, fried rice (enough for two meals)
- Beef nachos
- Herbed crockpot chicken (enough for two meals), gluten-free scalloped potatoes
- Sweet spinach apple walnut salad
Are you making anything new this week?