I’m really excited to be making a (hopefully!) yummy dish with ground beef this week: Korean Beef. Anybody else really bored with the few dishes available to make with ground beef? I know. I hear ya!
That’s part of why I’m sharing our menu – to shake up those ground beef recipes and make your fam forget that it’s ground beef…and ask for more! You can also see a bunch of ideas on my “Foodie” board.
Happenin’ In My Kitchen
Anyone make their own pumpkin puree? It didn’t occur to me the past couple of years (perhaps because I was swimming in little triplet-babies). I’m excited to try that this week!
I’m also gonna attempt some new sourdough baked goods. What is it about fall that makes me wanna cook and bake and store up? Heh!
And! I’m excited to try some new recipes from this brand new brekkie cookbook!
- Eggs (scrambled, omelettes, etc.)
- Sourdough French toast
- Salad jars
- Homemade hummus with veggies, organic chips and salsa
- Grilled cheese on sourdough
- Vegetable soup
- Fajita salad
- Korean beef with stir-fry veggies and quinoa
- Crockpot BBQ chicken with homemade sauce, sweet potato fries
- Beef shwarma in the crockpot with coconut flour tortillas
What did you make this week that was out of the ordinary? Ever make Korean Beef?